Performance Marketing Officer
- As a Performance Marketing Officer you are responsible for a number of enterprise advertiser accounts. You are the day-to-day contact regarding our advertisers affiliate programs and responsible for delivering growth to the advertiser’s affiliate program KPIs.
- You maintain daily communication with the client to give support and (proactively) advise strategies..
- Build strong relationships with affiliates & networks to optimise affiliate campaigns by negotiating promotions with our publisher's database.
- You are always on the lookout for opportunities in order to grow your client;s campaigns.
- You are able to identify potential high value affiliates for the brand using our tools and successfully onboard them to the advertiser’s program
- You are diligent and can effectively follow processes and maintain accountability by completing all administrative and organizational tasks of the role.
- You have experience of working with affiliate tracking/management platforms like Cake, Tune, Shareasale, CJ etc.
- Develop strong knowledge of the publisher network making you able to advise both sales and accounts team colleagues effectively.
- Perform well against set targets in relation to the recruitment of new affiliates; and advertiser revenue.
- Effective networking at relevant industry functions and events, to raise the profile of the Company brand and product offering with affiliates.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4 - 6yrs Experience in performance/affiliate marketing, e-commerce and or/online advertising
- Desired & Preferable; Minimum 2 years hands on experience in performance marketing or in travel marketing
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English
- Must possess strong understanding of the affiliate marketing industry, including its customs, culture, and controversies
- Must be able to document strong understanding of both legal/ ethical and illegitimate/ unethical affiliate marketing practices, including thorough knowledge of how spyware, adware, and parasite ware can be detected and prevented
- Must possess a strong business acumen with a deep understanding of marketing ROIs.